Creative Christmas decoration ideas
If you’re like us here at Your Image 2 Canvas, you’ll be starting to gather some Christmas decoration ideas for the season – and although we love tradition, sometimes it’s more fun to come up with something new!
In this quick guide we’re going to show you how you can decorate your home in interesting and new ways and make this Christmas extra special.
Our favourite Christmas decoration ideas
- Make your tree look spectacular while doing your bit for the environment by decorating with Protect the Planet’s tiny frames - these clip frames made from recycled glass are designed to display your keepsakes.
- Use photographs to make a festive family tree cushion from Zazzle which you can all enjoy for years to come, or use the photos to create personalised Christmas cards that you can send out to all your friends.
- Turn up the fun for the kids this year by picking a few items from the vast array of decorations offered by world-famous entertainers, Disney - our favourites are the hanging ornaments of comedy duo Buzz Lightyear and Woody from Toy Story. Your little ones are sure to love these guys to Christmas day, and beyond!
- For those with artistic flair, consider drawing a picture of the family and getting it printed onto a canvas - your loved ones will be so pleased to see this most personal of Christmas decoration ideas displayed on the wall.
- Instead of sticking with the traditional stocking for smaller gifts on Christmas morning, there are all sorts of creative items you could use - we’re in love with the idea of using Wellington boots for stuffing to the brim with chocolate coins and oranges.
- Why just decorate your house when you can adorn your family and friends with festive joy when you purchase Fizz Creations’ Christmas Beard Lights and Tinsel? Available to buy from ASOS, this fabulous pack includes mixed tinsel, string lights with batteries included along with five handy clips to secure your items in place.
- We’ve recently discovered all about the history of the snow globe - the inventor was a mechanic living in Vienna and the business, handed down through generations, is still going strong. The range of different schneekugel (Austrian for snow globes) available to purchase is huge, from classic winter scenes to frogs in love.
We hope that has given you some Christmas decoration ideas to decorate your home this wintertime – we’re sure “yule” have a great time making this festive season look beautiful!