Easter decoration ideas for your interiors
It may only come around once a year, but the best Easter decoration ideas can be used to permanently add a touch of spring to your interiors.
Whether it’s an accent colour for your kitchen, spring-inspired soft furnishings for your lounge, or a full make-over for your house, a touch of spring adds vibrancy and life to your home.
Take a walk for Easter inspiration
Of course, you could sit at home and search through countless blogs and Pinterest posts to find inspiration, but the best Easter decoration ideas can be found in nature. Spring is the best time of year to go for a stroll through the woods or local wildlife park because everything is coming back to life and the colours are amazing.
Take some photos of the colours you see, and take note of how the earthy greens and brown mix beautifully with the blossom on the trees and fresh spring flowers.
Bringing Easter into your home
As a celebration that falls in spring, the colours of Easter are associated with soft, pastel blossoms, pale blue skies and bright yellow daffodils. Mix these with rich greens and browns and you have endless possibilities.
These are a few of our favourite ways to bring Easter into your home:
- Use spring coloured canvas prints – either abstract or spring scenes – to lift the mood of a room.
- Use bright daffodil yellow on a feature wall and in soft furnishings to brighten your space.
- Be inspired by nature and bring real wood into your designs. This could be found pieces as wall art or untreated wooden benches and tabletops.
- Create peaceful spaces with vibrant greens that are softened with blossom coloured pastels.
- We haven’t mentioned Easter eggs because nobody wants eggs all over the house throughout the year! However, you can be inspired by the shape and lines of eggs and add an organically shaped item of furniture as a feature.
- Flowers and plants add so much to interior design, and Easter offers plenty of options so add some of those spring colours – maybe even a cherry blossom stick centrepiece.
Using the seasons and important occasions as inspiration is a great way to change things up in your living spaces. We hope that these Easter decoration ideas do just that for you, and your home is better for it!