5 of the best interior design blogs
Using canvas prints to add some sparkle to your living space is something we (obviously!) encourage, but for the full make-over monty, we recommend following these great interior design blogs. With such an extensive treasure chest of inspiring ideas, we’re sure that your next interior design project will be a roaring success.
The definitive design blog list
We’ve sifted through the hundreds of interior design blogs online to find the cream of the crop, and we’re confident that each of these will give you plenty of food for thought:
- House Beautiful – With everything you could possibly need to create beautiful, high-class designs for the home and garden, House Beautiful has transitioned with ease from its 100 plus years of print success to the internet. Easy to navigate and full of wonderful articles, it’s an ideal first stop.
- Decor8 – When Holly Becker created her blog, Decor8, back in 2004, she had no idea it would become such a popular hub for interior design lovers. With a seemingly endless archive of articles, this blog is perfect for providing inspiration on any budget.
- Old Brand New – Designer and photographer, Dabito, has slowly but surely created a blog with an intriguing mix of interior and exterior design and photography – a combination that works great on such a visual media as the internet. With everything from the creative use of colour and design to DIY projects to get your teeth into, Old Brand New has plenty for every design lover.
- Roomlab – As well as being one of the best up-and-coming interior design blogs, Roomlab also offers a unique online service that matches your design needs with a designer who’s dedicated to giving you the help you require to create the perfect space. The blog is full of excellent articles, interviews and visual treats, but if you want a little more help they’re right there waiting!
- My House Candy – When Claire Price started her blog back in 2015, she set out to create a place dedicated to all the little objects that turn a drab space into an extension of you – house candy rather than eye candy (although they can be both!). Her blog is funny, inspiring, entertaining and well worth getting lost in if you’re looking to create a home with real personality.
Keeping up with current trends and ideas is hard work, but each of these wonderful interior design blogs provides a constant stream of fresh and interesting ideas that’ll keep the creative spark burning in you.