We all love shopping for our loved ones, but sometimes we need a helping hand – if you’re feeling stuck on what to buy for an important man in your life, don’t worry, because we’re here with some fabulous ideas for special gifts for him that he’s bound to love.
Let’s take a look…
An adventure for your significant other
If your partner is a little bit adventurous we’ve got a selection of special gifts for him up our sleeve, but this one’s our favourite! Give him the gift of a helicopter ride – with space for your man and a plus one (we’re hoping that will be you) he’ll get to choose from a variety of locations where you can hitch a fifteen minute ride in a helicopter! You’ll be wearing fetching headsets so the pilot can tell you all about the local landmarks; your man will be sure to love the bird’s eye view and sense of adventure this cool Christmas gift will bring!
Show your Dad some love
Bringing memories back to life is one of the most touching gifts you can give to your dad. Dads all have old photos hanging around in boxes, or family heirlooms getting tatty in a closet or cupboard. Get your hands on those old photos and get them restored for a gift he’s going to love! Photo restoration is a service we offer here at Your Image, and once the restoration work is done you can pop pictures in a beautiful frame or an album for his completely unique and personalised gift.
The strong brotherly bond
Tickle your brother’s funny bone with a gift that’s comedy gold. Here’s a bunch of ways you can get your brother giggling:
● Tickets to a comedy event
● A beginners’ comedy course, run by The Comedy Store, London, is the gift that keeps on giving for the brother who fancies himself as the next Michael McIntyre. There are other providers offering courses across the UK if London’s too far.
Your best mate
You’ve been together through thick and thin, now what to get your best mate to show him you care? Here are some of our favourite best buddy Christmas gift ideas:
● Test out his inner Bear Grylls with a bushcraft weekend course, which include shelter building, making fire, foraging and wilderness survival skills – awesome!
● Choose him a framed print of his favourite sports star, he’ll love it.
● A gift for the brave: The World’s Hottest Chilli Challenge gift set will test his grit – perfect for laughing at him as much as with him!
Now you’ve got some inspiration for your Christmas shopping this year, we’re sure you’re going to choose some super special gifts for him that he’s sure to love.
15 December, 2021