How Do I Care For My Canvas Print?
Here are a few hints and tips on how to care for you canvas print, as with the right care and handling they will last for years to come:
- If/when handling a print, do not put pressure on the image itself to avoid marking/scraping the ink on the print. We advise holding a print on the inside on the wooden frame
- Do not rub/scrape the image with your fingers as again this could lead to damaging the print
- If you do not want to hang the print straight away, the prints need to be stored flat with no items resting on it
- Avoid displaying the canvas prints in direct light or fluroscent lighting
- Avoid hanging a print in places where the temperature and/or mositure fluctate such as (but not limited to) bathrooms, kitchens and radiators to prevent causing damage to the prints.
- The prints should be lightly dry dusted, never clean a canvas print with chemicals or wet cloths